Montreal'ers M1 from dead prez and Umi from POW LIVE FEB 4th

M-1 of dead prez LIVE in CONCERT @ SPAG 2915 Ontario E. Saturday Feb. 4th. 2006 Also Performing ROOM 1 UMI from P.O.W. SOLO - www.Tru-Kings.com MIKLO N' SOSA - www.MercilessMusick.com CALI - www.CaliProductions.com RIME ORGANISE - METAZON and much more... HOSTED BY DON SMOOTH also on the 1's and 2's www.DonSmooth.com - K103.7 The Monster ROOM 2 M.A.W. KEN DAWG & MIKE MISSION BUDDAH BLAZE DJ PHSYCHOLOGY BLASTER EARTHQUAKE SOUNDCREW TICKETS ON SALE @ ADMISSION $20 First 400 - Sold Out $25 Next 500 - Avail. $30 Next 300 LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE http://www.admission.com/html/evinfo.htmI?&CNTX=81238&l=EN

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Get the fuck out of here... M1 you serious?

Me and my bro might just have to check it out.

Thanks for the info. Rep'd :thumb:

yup serious as serious can get

he's supposed to hit up Toronto first during the week so we'll know before hand if he has border problems

should be a great night, in the other room Mike Mission & Dj Buddah Blaze will be spinning and with M1 there I doubt they'll be playing any bullshit

peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.