Monica Pregnant By Young Buck?

SupaCindyOnline.com and AllHipHop.com are reporting that word on the street is that Monica is pregnant by one of the members of G-Unit, and Cindy hears it's Young Buck, who may be headed to jail for his role in the stabbing at the Vibe Awards back in November.

jason_g_718 said:
:thumb: That's what I was thinking when I read his comment.

Props to Buck for being able to get that piece of ass. Monica fine as hell.
Because shes gorgeous and young buck is one ugly fuck, she might as well have gotten impregnated by Lil Jon. If she fucked tyrese on the set of "Angel of mine" video, id understand...but young buck...why him

nail_polish said:
i hated Monica ever since she disrespected 2pac by calling her album All Eyez On Me

skank
Wha????!!!! Fo' real? When did she do that? Damn...I never heard about this.

Didn't that bitch made mofo Master P title one of his albums "Only God Can Judge Me"? Man, someone at the Amaru HQ's should copywrite all of his trademark phrases and quite frankly, the phrases that, well...that people pretty much considered him to "own"

"Only God Can Judge Me"
"All Eyez(s) On Me"
"Me Against The World"
"Smile Now, Cry Later"

I know there's a lot more than that, but I'm at the peak of my Oxycontin buzz and finna go pick up a bag...

jason_g_718 said:
Wha????!!!! Fo' real? When did she do that? Damn...I never heard about this.

Didn't that bitch made mofo Master P title one of his albums "Only God Can Judge Me"? Man, someone at the Amaru HQ's should copywrite all of his trademark phrases and quite frankly, the phrases that, well...that people pretty much considered him to "own"

"Only God Can Judge Me"
"All Eyez(s) On Me"
"Me Against The World"
"Smile Now, Cry Later"

I know there's a lot more than that, but I'm at the peak of my Oxycontin buzz and finna go pick up a bag...
you are so stupid, u act as if 2pac made those words up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.