moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach

howdie there, mateys

i used to be a moderator in mix em up but i dont seem to be one anymore. could an admin give me my mod powers back? :) the reason im asking is that i wanna do a remix tournament, like back in the old days ;x rukas, there is also a matter that i will email you about if this application is granted.

^Rizzle reminds me of a user that created a thread with a question, then ten minutes later he replied in his own thread stating something like, "OMG I had the same question as you dude, what are the chances?"

That was funny as hell when it happened.

Dave D

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
^Rizzle reminds me of a user that created a thread with a question, then ten minutes later he replied in his own thread stating something like, "OMG I had the same question as you dude, what are the chances?"

Yeah I remember that, it wasnt rizzles, but it was funny as hell. Didnt someone start a tupacboard bloopers thread or something for that?

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:

"shit man, I swear I just made this same thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online