Moderation powers gone?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I think either 1) My (maybe more peoples) mod powers got lost in the hacker ordeal; or 2) The Thread Tools link is not working correctly. Cuz I cant do anything mod-wise...I click "Thread Tools" and it sends me to the bottom of the page. The same thing happens when I try to collapse categories on the main page (cept it sends me 2 the top). Just pointing these out so u know they're there as you try 2 restore order 2 everything. ;)

shit the hackers stole ur Mo Jo.....lol that sucks isnt john incharge of who's mod? maybe he's gettin new 1's? am not sure...i thought ya'll were doing a good job they way things were...

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
imcominharder said:
Are there any mods that believe the legend? There damn well should be!
if by legend you mean Bigfoot, yes

Bigfoot was at the Mike Tyson fight with Pac the night they both faked their deaths

Bank Robber said:
if by legend you mean Bigfoot, yes

Bigfoot was at the Mike Tyson fight with Pac the night they both faked their deaths
No actually i was refering to the 'Legend of Curly's gold'. Legend has it an old fuck named curly burried alot of gold in the cumberland gap, alls we need to do is find it! - u stupid fuck, just drink ur sperm, sperm boy.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
ken said:
new moderators are coming soon ;)
lets just say the 'inauguration' of the street soldiers and selection of new mods will be together
So the street soldiers are gonna be the new mods? what about the old mods?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.