Mod Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. Fourteen

I don't want to be a mod anymore, please take me off the mod list.

thank you.

edit: Moderators are in a position of authority on this forum and are expected to set a good example for others to follow.

I am not setting a good example for others... that's my only reason.

i kno this prolly doesnt matter to the eyes of who runs tha board.. but im a good mod.. and i have the time to do a good job... anyhow keep me in mind peace... and i guess, every mod has to come up from somewhere and prove themself... its funny how all these newbs are asking to be mod... like theyre just gonna be like "okayyyy.. when can ya start"... lmao

MàveRì¢K™ said:
i kno this prolly doesnt matter to the eyes of who runs tha board.. but im a good mod.. and i have the time to do a good job... anyhow keep me in mind peace... and i guess, every mod has to come up from somewhere and prove themself... its funny how all these newbs are asking to be mod... like theyre just gonna be like "okayyyy.. when can ya start"... lmao

Zero Cool said:
even if that was my origional join date, u still wouldnt make any sense at all.. read what i wrote again, i was never even asking to be a mod, i just simply said they could keep me in mind if they wanted.. what i meant was ppl that really did join the board this year or late 04 and wanna be a mod, like HEY "let me be mod" thinking they will get chosen...

cmon man.. do u kno how many members on this board that have been banned a few times *including me*.... my origional date is somewhere in 04.. and this is why i try to watch myself when calling ppl newbs cuz u never know nowadays with all the banning

Come on salty, you know there are going to be people here that will be pissed off at you no matter if you did the right thing or the wrong thing. You got to have a thick skin to handle your position. I think you can do it.

MàveRì¢K™ said:
Strictly 4, .. i mean Notorious Thugs,, errr... Maverdick, aren't u a noob? Register Date Feb 2005... Just curious

imcominharder said:
Strictly 4, .. i mean Notorious Thugs,, errr... Maverdick, aren't u a noob? Register Date Feb 2005... Just curious
dude.................................................................................. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you :thumb: oh, and if you wanna respond and call me gay......... go for it... havent seen one good thread on this board by you, mr 25 year old, you keep attacking me cuz its all you have to do.. u like thrive on trying to belittle other ppl ... just to let you know, theres like a slim amount of ppl on this board that actually respect you

MàveRì¢K™ said:
dude.................................................................................. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you :thumb: oh, and if you wanna respond and call me gay......... go for it... havent seen one good thread on this board by you, mr 25 year old, you keep attacking me cuz its all you have to do.. u like thrive on trying to belittle other ppl ... just to let you know, theres like a slim amount of ppl on this board that actually respect you
Check this here man,
If I attack u, u will know.
I merely asked if u considered urself a noob.
And anything u say after this is horse shit I wont be reading ;)

imcominharder said:
Check this here man,
If I attack u, u will know.
I merely asked if u considered urself a noob.
well its a stupid question and a cause for freeposts... drop it now i have better things to look at.. and that means dont respond to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.