Mobb Deep's Prodigy ready to release album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
KOCH Records have announced the release of Return of the Mac, a new album from Mobb Deep's Prodigy and produced by Eminem’s DJ, The Alchemist.

This release will be followed in late 2007 by "H.N.I.C. 2," the follow up to Prodigy's Gold solo album, H.N.I.C., which spawned the hit, "Keep It Thoro."

"Stuck On You" will be the first national radio single and a video will also be lensed for it shortly. Two underground videos for Return of the Mac have already been shot, "Mac 10 Handles" and "New York Shit," check them out below.

Interestingly "New York Shit" samples the voice of Tupac Shakur, who had beef with Prodigy and Mobb Deep around the time of his death.

<center>
<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZLuFIADKYg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>
"Mac 10 Handles"

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/twV7FRiJkOM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>
"New York Shit"</center>

Damn, those 2 songs are pretty hot! Cant wait for this shit to drop.. I know alot of cats on this site hate Mobb Deep, but Ill always be a fan.. G-Unit or not..

THEV1LL4N

has any1 got the "new york shit" track?

ive already got the "mac 10 handles" song, it was on the Mick Boogie Presents... The Pre-Up (Mixtape Promoting The Re-Up).

if anyone wants it, il upload it, and give you a link.

Sandeep14 said:
has any1 got the "new york shit" track?

ive already got the "mac 10 handles" song, it was on the Mick Boogie Presents... The Pre-Up (Mixtape Promoting The Re-Up).

if anyone wants it, il upload it, and give you a link.
yea if you could up the song it would be great.

Snowman

I like that Mac 10 handles cut. hes got that same beat similar to DMX's song from his first album, cant think of the name of it though?

this might be worth getting.

linx

Staff member
As I expected, i'm not impressed. I don't think Prodigy CAN even impress me anymore. I still fuck with H.N.I.C. and the old Mobb shit though all day. G.O.D. Part III (Remix) = Incredibly dope.

"New York Shit" does nothing but bite shit that's already been done before. The sample of 'Pac, the Biggie lines, and then the verses are all biting Busta Rhymes and even Kweli on his mixtape that he dropped a while back. This is bullshit, and I like Mobb Deep.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.