mobb deep vs keith murray

In 95 Prodigy made subliminal references towards Def Squad (Keith Murray, Redman, and Erick Sermon) on The Infamous Prelude. Then I Shot Ya remix came out and brought more drama. Then Prodigy gets punched in the face by Keith Murray. Then they beef for a couple more years. The beef eventually dies down and then they squash it...Thats pretty much it

Has Mobb Deep ever gotten themselves into anything and come out on top? There was this, and then Pac dissed them, Jay-Z dissed them, Nas dissed them, and Tru-Life dissed them and got at their crew with guns and everything.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
apparently when keith punched Prodigy in the head...prodigy was seconds away from comming back and shooting him...but the place was crawling with cops.

i saw tis crazy thing years ago about the incident...people saying how prodigy and havoc got so pissed...p went back and grabbed a gun off somebody outside the club...snuk it into the club and was seconds away from firing till they all saw cops everyway tryna stop anymore beef

hectic shit

funny thing was prodigy subliminall dissed him on "i shot ya(remix)" and keith was on the same track.

Sarr said:
apparently when keith punched Prodigy in the head...prodigy was seconds away from comming back and shooting him...but the place was crawling with cops.

i saw tis crazy thing years ago about the incident...people saying how prodigy and havoc got so pissed...p went back and grabbed a gun off somebody outside the club...snuk it into the club and was seconds away from firing till they all saw cops everyway tryna stop anymore beef
OR he could've punched back instead of get popped in the head, then whine about it, then get a gun, and not use it. He should've just asked for a round two.

All MCs looking to make it in the rap game, diss Mobb Deep. The greatest rappers have all done it and so have the highest selling artists.

BE INCLUDED ON THE LIST!
2PAC
JAY-Z
50 CENT
NAS
AND MANY MORE...!

MATW95 said:
All MCs looking to make it in the rap game, diss Mobb Deep. The greatest rappers have all done it and so have the highest selling artists.

BE INCLUDED ON THE LIST!
2PAC
JAY-Z
50 CENT
NAS
AND MANY MORE...!
Haha... someone should forward this to Crooked I

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.