Mobb Deep Vibe Interview

wow, just what we all suspected would happen.

their letting the money get to their fucking heads. not working with Big Noyd, denying the entire Littles situation, saying Nas fell off the radar, WHOSE DOES THIS SOUND LIKE?

50 is "picking" all the beats for the album, he is choosing who mobb deep can and can work with, and it "doesnt bother us mayne, we got porsches"

jesus christ. what the fuck happened to mobb man.

a

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
them , as well as mop and ma$e are all 50's puppets now because he made them "rich" ,sad to say ,but youll never hear a class album from any of them again

Zimbabwe said:
them , as well as mop and ma$e are all 50's puppets now because he made them "rich" ,sad to say ,but youll never hear a class album from any of them again
cant say it better lol..... .which vibe is this from? cuz im subscribed to vibe an i didnt see it lol

AHAHHAHAHA LMAO AT THESE DUDES

Now i lost any little respect that i did have left for em
maaan... bt hey at least they are rich i guess thats what hip hop is all about now huh ...sad shit

Bobby Sands

What a shit interview with those 2 fags.

Lmao at P talkin tough.Id kick the shit out of that little cunt myself.

From what iv heard so far of Mobb Deep on g-unit.total garbage.

Why's everyone talking down on them. For years, Mobb deep been holding it down-now it's time for them to be in the spotlight and make real money. And you forgot Nas and Mobb Deep have seemed to have a problem since Nas' dissed them on stillmatic.

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
Bombsquad said:
Why's everyone talking down on them. For years, Mobb deep been holding it down-now it's time for them to be in the spotlight and make real money. And you forgot Nas and Mobb Deep have seemed to have a problem since Nas' dissed them on stillmatic.
The problem is... just like almost every other rapper that blows up, they forget their roots... and get all arrogant about it.

There's a difference between being in the spotlight, making good music and getting paid for it. And being in the spotlight, acting too cool for anybody and getting paid for it.

They got big heads man, i hope someone shits on them soon.

KrAzY:aka:AnDy said:
The problem is... just like almost every other rapper that blows up, they forget their roots... and get all arrogant about it.

There's a difference between being in the spotlight, making good music and getting paid for it. And being in the spotlight, acting too cool for anybody and getting paid for it.

They got big heads man, i hope someone shits on them soon.

For years, Mobb Deep have been making good music and haven't been acknowledge or recognized for it as someone like Jay-Z. It's time for them to act cocky if they want. They are almost veterans or are veterans considering what you take as a veteran. If they want to be cocky, roll with g-unit and make money at the same time I can't be mad at them. For years they've made great albums and it hasn't paid off, let them relax and talk all the smack they want. I'm loving it.

2Pax

Tupac Tha Great said:
What a shit interview with those 2 fags.

Lmao at P talkin tough.Id kick the shit out of that little cunt myself.

From what iv heard so far of Mobb Deep on g-unit.total garbage.
Wow, your gangster.

Shot 21

"We're all bigger than Jay now"
LMAO!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That really cracks me up! Shit man they perfect signing to G Unit because there arrogant cocky bitches just like 50 Cent. Forget sickle cell the both of em gon choke to death if they keep sucking 50s dick too hard!

Im so glad that I have always hated Mobb Deep. Or else I would really be dissapointed about em selling out like M.O.P.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.