Mobb Deep Signed To G-Unit????

If anyone can clairify what the fuck happened. I am so dissapointed with the mobb man, they dont need to do this shit, they could still keep it gangster and release a dope clubbing track "Got It Twisted" and a dope remix.

i understand that they havent gotten the recognition that they deserve, but this is just pure sales. if i hear mobb all on the radio with 50 features, prod screaming "G-G-G-G-UNIT" i will probably break down and cry. i was loving how they were keeping shit independant and not succumbing to that fake gangster image, theirs was always genuine.

this is a group that was responsible for my personal and argueably best rap song ever made, shook ones, for those of you who havent guessed.

this is fucking the game up. i can understand them wanting to get in on the g-unit money but cant they realize that it is like selling out, they've been rhyming together since the beggining of time putting out classic joints and they want to side with one of the biggest capiltalists in the game, who couldn't spit something really intellectual if his life depended on without saying "rim" or "dub" in there somwhere. dont get me wrong, im not saying that mobb is all change the game positive hiphop. but they were one of the original east coast gangster rap groups that never let down their image, their music, or their listeners.

if i start to hear gggggunit then mobb has died in my opinion.

a

50's next single from Massacre will be the official remix of "Outta Control" featuring Mobb Deep & produced by Dre, so yeah it's official Mobb & M.O.P. have signed with G-Unit and earlier today on 106 & Park Yayo & 50 performed "So Seductive" which is fuckin' wack, and 50 sported a shirt which had M.O.P. G-Unit on the front, and Mobb Deep G-Unit on the back I guess get ready!

That "Outta Control" song with 50 Cent is wack as fuck. If it's any indication of how they'll be on G-Unit Records, then I won't buy their stuff, much less download it. I don't care if Jay-Z dissed them the way he did, I still liked Mobb Deep... but not anymore if this trend continues.

Giz

Yup they are with G-unit now, they signed a couple of months after 50 dissed them on his album! I guess 50 is a P.I.M.P afterall!

Advocate said:
If anyone can clairify what the fuck happened. I am so dissapointed with the mobb man, they dont need to do this shit, they could still keep it gangster and release a dope clubbing track "Got It Twisted" and a dope remix.

i understand that they havent gotten the recognition that they deserve, but this is just pure sales. if i hear mobb all on the radio with 50 features, prod screaming "G-G-G-G-UNIT" i will probably break down and cry. i was loving how they were keeping shit independant and not succumbing to that fake gangster image, theirs was always genuine.

this is a group that was responsible for my personal and argueably best rap song ever made, shook ones, for those of you who havent guessed.

this is fucking the game up. i can understand them wanting to get in on the g-unit money but cant they realize that it is like selling out, they've been rhyming together since the beggining of time putting out classic joints and they want to side with one of the biggest capiltalists in the game, who couldn't spit something really intellectual if his life depended on without saying "rim" or "dub" in there somwhere. dont get me wrong, im not saying that mobb is all change the game positive hiphop. but they were one of the original east coast gangster rap groups that never let down their image, their music, or their listeners.

if i start to hear gggggunit then mobb has died in my opinion.

a

just wait for the re intro duction of mobb deep on the monster track wit fitty on the remix of outta control beat is sick raps is WACK - fitty of course patty labelle ing it

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
So people are saying they like Mobb Deep, bit only if they don't sign to G-Unit???

That sounds a little dumb to me, no infact waaaaayy dumb. Either you like the music or you don't. What does it matter to which label they sign? They wanted to get paid. Fair play.

Shot 21

G Unit has got a whole lot worse. I hate Mobb Deep as much as I hate 50 Cent. They sold out for the money. I would never sign with 50 if he dissed me like he dissed them on Piggy Bank. M.O.P I liked but they sold their soul as well. Shame.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Shot 21 said:
G Unit has got a whole lot worse. I hate Mobb Deep as much as I hate 50 Cent. They sold out for the money. I would never sign with 50 if he dissed me like he dissed them on Piggy Bank. M.O.P I liked but they sold their soul as well. Shame.

Where did he diss them on Piggy Bank?

Damn you G-Unit haters make me laugh.

"I hate 50 Cent. I hate G-Unit. I don't know why. I just do. Why not everyone else does. I have no well thought out reason why, They're just not cool."

why do you guys care so much about what goes behind the scene? im not saying you shouldnt know about the deals and the situations that are going down but that shouldnt affect your listening side that much.

Leech316 said:
why do you guys care so much about what goes behind the scene? im not saying you shouldnt know about the deals and the situations that are going down but that shouldnt affect your listening side that much.
that doesnt matter 2 me what label they sign they just dont do good rap anymore amerikaz nightmare was horrible

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
am i the only one who thinks this is a good move? am i the only one who actually likes 50cent and G-unit?

i love the mobb man..have since hell on earth and infamous...but they're latest shit has sucked...this is a good move and will get them sales...they cant stay underground grimey forever

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.