Mobb Deep call Nas a "Milkshake"

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Mobb Deep takes the mantra "All for one, and one for all" to heart. As recent additions to 50 Cent's G-Unit squad, Prodigy and Havoc have already taken shots at The Game and Nas.

"I got beef with everybody that don't like me," Prodigy told SOHH. "I don't give a fuck about none of those niggas out there. Anybody that got beef with 50 Cent got beef with me. That's the King... Mobb Deep-G-Unit!"

As for the beef with Nas, Prodigy said that's over.

"There is no real beef with Nas," he said. "We call him Milkshake. Milkshake's not even no competition no more. We respect him though, because he's from around our way."

I'll admit, the milkshake thing is kinda funny but this whole situation is just sad. I mean, 50's really gettin to their heads now. Anyone who got beef with 50 has beef with them? So that means The Lox, Fat Joe, Shyne, Lil Kim and all them? These are people that were cool with Mobb Deep before they went G-Unit. Jadakiss just did a song with them on their last album. And Havoc just produced a joint on Sheek's new album. They always took shots at Ja, even before they were wit 50 but this shit is ridiculous. What was that line from Got It Twisted..."I'm tryin to get Britney so I made Ja sign me," or some shit.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
I'll admit, the milkshake thing is kinda funny but this whole situation is just sad. I mean, 50's really gettin to their heads now. Anyone who got beef with 50 has beef with them? So that means The Lox, Fat Joe, Shyne, Lil Kim and all them? These are people that were cool with Mobb Deep before they went G-Unit. Jadakiss just did a song with them on their last album. And Havoc just produced a joint on Sheek's new album. They always took shots at Ja, even before they were wit 50 but this shit is ridiculous. What was that line from Got It Twisted..."I'm tryin to get Britney so I made Ja sign me," or some shit.
I think it was Jive, as in Jive Records.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It doesn't matter who they have Beef with. Most of it's manufactured by their labels anyway.

Fat Joe has slumber parties where the whole G-Unit family come round in their tighty whities and wife beaters and they discuss exciting ways to look hard and sell records.

PuffnScruff

S O F I S T I K said:
correct you are and i agree with the milkshake thing. when i read that i just laughed and thought how dumb these beefs are becoming. playing the fans with fake beefs to sell records.

PuffnScruff said:
playing the fans with fake beefs to sell records.
Does that excuse even hold up anymore? When's the last time someone's album has boosted in sales because of beef? There's been a hell of alot of beef lately, but yet and still, Rap sales this year were terrible. You could slide with that comment in the mid/late '80s, but shit is different now.

lii

they make themselves sound like real rookies, acting like 50's god, actually they said something referring to 50 as god :woah:

Confucius87 said:
There's been a hell of alot of beef lately, but yet and still, Rap sales this year were terrible. You could slide with that comment in the mid/late '80s, but shit is different now.
Shit's different now because rap sucks right now. That's why rap sales this year were terrible, not because of beef or anything. Just the simple fact that no one's putting out good albums (with the exception of people like Common, Game, etc.) So if people were putting out decent records, maybe beef would boost some sales.

S O F I S T I K said:
"I made Jive sign me," is what he's saying then? I always thought he was taking a shot at Ja with that. I'm assuming Britney's signed to Jive Records then?

lii said:
they make themselves sound like real rookies, acting like 50's god, actually they said something referring to 50 as god :woah:
True, true. Mobb deep they r over, they last albums r a shit, the new songs with g unit worst! Wtf! Their beef it's only cheap talk, they dont have heart to do anything, studio gangstas... Bla bla bla just 2 sell a record or 2. Spray urself. G u not.

HellRazor05 said:
Shit's different now because rap sucks right now. That's why rap sales this year were terrible, not because of beef or anything. Just the simple fact that no one's putting out good albums (with the exception of people like Common, Game, etc.) So if people were putting out decent records, maybe beef would boost some sales.

"I made Jive sign me," is what he's saying then? I always thought he was taking a shot at Ja with that. I'm assuming Britney's signed to Jive Records then?
But the fake these fake beef situation got the ppls tired... At least they got me tired of dat fake shit.
They r some good albums out there if u not look exclusively 4 da mainstream artists. But beef isnt the right way to push records, the right way 2 put records is to really know how to rap n these mainstream artist most of them dont know, they only use the old gangsta fake formula. Tired of dat.
West UP! Bump the new Crooked I songs.

The Mobb has been getting down with nas ever ever since the early 90's. They go way back, why would they ever want to have beef with Nas? Nas and Mobb were all on the QB's Finest tape, and I hate to see QB rappers going at each other.

I throughly enjoyed the mobb all the way up till they joined 50's camp. They were all about the music and create a lot of classic jams. But now this shit is just ridiculous...this shit is not real life...just because 50 has beef with game and Nas, doees not mean the mobb must follow. however if they dont follow they will have beef with 50 cent. Lol fuck this gay shit for the love of god what is the rap game coming to. how much cock sucking can the mobb do...calling 50 the king....dont the members of mobb deep wanna be kings... they been rapping way longer than 50 and yet theyre calling him the king....the only thing 50 is king is creating drama and male groupies (his own artisits). I bet half of mobb deeps shirts of cum stains on them from gurgling so much of 50's dick

I cant see how mobb deep can dis nas! atleast hes stayed real! i dont mind 50 his shits off the hook when your in a club but as for rappin he pretty much sucks

man all i want to say is that mobb deep is gay and so is g-unit they do not know who the hell there messin with nas will get so much people on them they don't even know and fifty, dont even get me started, the biggest pussy there is a bitch fagget.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.