mobb deep amerikaz nightmare

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
very average album...and this is comming from a huge mobb deep fan. They shoulda let alchemist produce more of the album, havoc slipped on it.

On the plus side, Prodigy lifted his game on it.

7 Syns

I don't think Amerika'z Nightmare is that bad, like The Source & XXL I also think it was a sleeper album. By no means was it the best or even in the top 10 of 2004, but Im thinking people disliked it because Mobb Deep used their regular and old method. Grimmey thug music, the problem was that the production wasn't as strong as it couldve been.

Sarr, Prodigy IMO was wack as fuck on "A.N.". Havoc carried that album and I wouldn't want to see Alchemist produce an entire or a majority of a Mobb Deep album because their collaborations would get played out fast. Keep it moderate and occassional.

peace.

2Pax

Tupac Tha Great said:
Can u post reasons why u are an english queer?
Very mature, intelligent and what a well pre-thought but weak diss, please if you're going to insult my nationality please do better.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.