Mixtape 2005

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
With so much shit being released on mixtapes today, mainly down to Gunit Radio 1 - 1000000000, it's hard to find any gold amongst the sea of crap.

However after listening to One-2's HighSchool dropout it seems there is a few decent mixtapes out there. So I wanted to start a thread where people give me names of their favourite mixtapes of 2005 and late 2004. Especially of rappers that are yet to release any albums. I know Crooked I will figure heavily, but any others?

I will suggest that everyone buys (if you can find a copy) or downloads HighSchool Dropout. It was so good that it's become a collectors item in Cali, and that a lot of people thought it was an actual album.

But I haven't listened to a mixtape in years until I downloaded that... So suggest some.

Thanking you.

PaulyPac said:
Hey little Pauly, I noticed that you are a die hard crooked I fan, I wanna check out this rapper crooked I, I just have heard a few tracks. What else can you suggest?

By the way, you are 10 years old? (because age: 95`)

Tonio1986 said:
Hey little Pauly, I noticed that you are a die hard crooked I fan, I wanna check out this rapper crooked I, I just have heard a few tracks. What else can you suggest?

By the way, you are 10 years old? (because age: 95`)
How many times you going to fucking ask me that ? No i'm not 10

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.