Missy Elliott to pen movie about her life

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
After winning Favourite Female Artist at last week's American Music Awards for the second time in a row, Missy Elliott revealed she is writing a movie script about her life.

"I'm working on my own movie on my life, which probably a lot of people don't know, it's a detailed look at Missy Elliott's life, 'cause I've been kinda like a character in the TV world as far as videos and stuff, so they really don't know my life story about my father being abusive, the rape at age 8, by a 16-year-old cousin. So y'all will see that soon."

Missy isn't sure if she will follow in the footsteps of rappers Eminem and 50 Cent who appeared in their biopics, at the moment she is just concentrating on the script and her recovery from her torn Tendon.

"It's the worst pain ever and I'll probably be like this till January, I always heard like it's a sports injury, but most definitely I wasn't playing no football or basketball. I was in there dancing, doing wrong moves. So I'll be sitting down for a minute now."

Great,now this fat head is gonna bore audiences to tears nationwide with yet another auto biographical film(like anyone really cares what her ugly @$$ went through).It's funny how all through her career she's telling her fans to like yourself for who you are no matter what and then she goes and removes her fat gut(through surgery no less)and says she had to do it for her health(right).The only problem is now she has that fat head of hers on a little body.What does she think,she's sexy now?lol

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm not a fan of Missy, and I don't think her film will be a success as she lacks the charisma of Fifty and Eminem, but you can't help but respect her for the success she has made. The way her and Timba came up and have made many succesful acts along the way as well as being succesful in their own rights.

I could even go so far as to call her a legend of hip-hop... But then I'll have loads of negative threads in here.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey, why do you feel like you have to respect somebody because of his/her success? I sure don't.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.