Miss Jones Hanging Up On Christina Milian

Use a bitch.She aint dictating.She just couldn't answer some straight questions for whatever reasons,why you keep sweating her?Maybe you's jelous.The other guy too (let me guess jones ass kisser)cracking 'suppose' joke.You could feel the total arrogance and ignorance in that interview.

After they made that racial song,they and i would assume her especially are given second chance and being watched i think.I don't know how much this will play a factor role or if it will even,but they certainly have bad name and will continue to have.This is why i often try to avoid radios.I don't feel like hearing pathetic arrogant,suppose cracking jokes thrown from left to right,'gangsta' talkin yadi yada all day.I don't listen to radio but sometimes i know i have to,to find out whats happening,otherwise you'll feel like living under the rock just listening your CD's.

Much respect to Miss Jones as least she has the "balls" to ask the question people really want to hear. Who the fuck cares about her movie. If you are interested in her movie watch tv you will see her in one of those talk shows. Miss Jones is radio oriented aka music industry so she asked questions relating to the music industry.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Like GITVIHC , Miss Jones was just trying to get some answers , there is honestly no reason to keep whatever reasons she has for getting dropped from Def Jam or quiting Def Jam from people, people will just speculate and make the situation worse than it already is. The answer will eventually come out anyway , weather its from her mouth or someone else.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.