Miss Jones dissing Lupe; offers a break to aspiring MCs

Controversial NY radio host, Miss Jones is at it again. The on air personality briefly made a statement planning to rally against Lupe Fiasco's feature on Musiq Soulchild's currently circulating "Buddy (remix)" and claimed that the heads at Def Jam will be hearing about her boycott. On the Miss Jones show, while the song was on air, Jonesy cut through the song's ending, where Lupe's verse was and asked, "Who is this person bringing down the quality of this song?" After being informed from a colleague that it was Lupe Fiasco, she then stated that she couldn't take it and went on to state that his verses absolutely made no sense at all and was completely irrelevant to the song's content.

After the Hot97 jock ordered for the song to be taken back to the beginning, Miss Jones and her team began to break down and chastize Lupe's lyrics, where he says, "No, I don't want your number, nor your name, nor a dance/ I don't want your time, or your sign, or a chance/ because I'm so cooool, I'm so straight, Look I ain't tryna hit, and I don't want no date/look this point in time, currently on my grind, and I don't want no distractions..." The morning crew pointed out that his verses completely defied what the song was about and made no sense at all, especially since the whole song is about chasing after a female.

With the whole team nodding in agreeance, one of the crew members jokingly said that Lupe would prefer skating, then to want all those things. Additional jokes from the staff about the skateboard mc included his adlibs and his overall presence on the song.

The shock jock then went on to announce that any aspiring rappers that are looking to get put on and or looking for a break can add themselves to the song in place of Lupe Fiasco and can start by uploading it on youtube. No official announcement was made if this was an official contests or not, but she promised to play a remix of the song featuring an aspiring rapper every morning on Hot97 over the Lupe Fiasco version. For more details, you can email the morning team at morningshow@hot97.com.

Although controversial, upcoming rappers should definitely cease the opportunity as Miss Jones can be very influential on the nationwide playlists. The shock jock played a major role in breaking Robin Thicke's "Lost Without You" record as probably one of the first to expose the record on urban radio, which is now across national urban radio across the country.

Miss Jones Dissing Lupe. Offering a break to aspiring mc's

coochie smellin' wasnt that wendy williams? and her spandex, ha ha...jk, but anway, yeah that's messed up how she put him on blast
young buck & t.i have a remix 4 that...guess she should play that 1 or ja & fat joe

(Jarule)
Aw man damn broadcasting live from Angola (uh oh ) It’s locy Coka
Ya kno u need me need me need me need me Say what Ya kno u need me need me need me need me Say what Ya kno u need me need me need me neeeeeeed

(Jarule & Fat Joe)
Yes It’s Coka From the crew TS (crew TS)
And Loc baby so Inc soon deck (soon deck)
And lil mama baby u aint gotta 2 stress (stress stress uw wee)
Yes I know u love L.O.K.I & C.O.C.A B.A.B.Y
The new SL55 a Bow tie Surprise why ( uw wee)
Loki Coca the game is ova
Niggas get ur swagga remember who told ya
It Aint shit change but the face in da posta
The ice from Angola give um a cold shoulda

Obviously she's such a great radio host that she need to be informed who Lupe Fiasco is, what a joke. Kanye on Game's new track does exactly the same, tries to play down what Game is sayin, she gonna call out 'ye nxt?

ArtsyGirl

Yeah coz thats just what more songs need, guys chasing girls.. Who gives a shit musiq wanted to sing bout chasing a girl, Lupe wanted to say he didnt give a damn.. Honestly I cant see why she would single out this song when there are so many others that do the same thing..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.