Miss Info spoke on Game/50/Dre Situation last night

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
hotness.

50's not gonna do shit, but if he does, i would love to see him get destroyed.

anyone know a rough release date for the album?

dre been working with game since b4 50 opened his mouth, hes not doing this to spite anyone.

on another note, shit is a perfectly orchestrated publicity stunt.

3 albums coming ? come on what is that

grodt ost, game 2nd cd, detox..... its too well timed.

Album title sounds hot, can't wait for it to drop. I'm glad Dre is working on it too.

50 and his sooking is pathetic. The rap game does not revolve around him as he seems to think it does.

props 4 tha info games 2nd album hopefully wont be as wack as the massacre 50 started promising wit grodt but that new shit is awful. wonder wot em will have 2 say on the matter.

Da_Funk said:
Hopefully his second album isnt a pile of shit like the Documentary.
The doc was't that bad an album imo some good tracks in there no more fun & games, dreams, put u on tha game, church 4 thugs in fact most of it is pretty tight and with some good production from just blaze dre timbaland pile of shit is pretty harsh

I'm glad to hear news of Game working on a new album. "The Documentary" remains one of my favorites to this day. I doubt we'll see it this winter though. Knowing Dre, he's a perfectionist -- the CD probably won't drop until sometime this summer.

Da_Funk

ganderson said:
The doc was't that bad an album imo some good tracks in there no more fun & games, dreams, put u on tha game, church 4 thugs in fact most of it is pretty tight and with some good production from just blaze dre timbaland pile of shit is pretty harsh
Imo, there was 4 "decent" songs on it: We ain't, Start From Scratch, and The Documentary.

Da_Funk said:
Imo, there was 4 "decent" songs on it: We ain't, Start From Scratch, and The Documentary.
good songs I agree ones I failed 2 mention but thats 4 more than the massacre of rap music by 50. good enough 4 me considering the state of the rap game 2day. Da funk I feel ur pain mate things change and I still say that the doc is 1 of the best albums of 2005 along wit late reg by kanye. I would like 2 c kwali talib have a strong album b4 the year is out peace. speklling is shit lol:D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.