Miri_Ben-Ari-The_Hip-Hop_Violinist-2005-RRR

Just giving it a listen, so far it sounds really tight. im loving the beats. her violin and the bass just sound tight as fuck to me. Ill up the akon track for ya'll to sample

what do you all think? ill definately pick it up at

i've always liked her ever since i saw her on one of those hip-hop shows back in '99 or whatever. i downloaded this cd and will definitely pick it up when it streets on the 20th

1. Miri Ben-Ari - Intro 00:38
2. Miri Ben-Ari - We Gonna Win (Feat. Styles P) 04:28
3. Miri Ben-Ari - Jump & Spread Out (Feat. Fat Man Scoop & Vicious) 04:04
4. Miri Ben-Ari - Fly Away (Feat. Fabolous, Kanye West & Musiq) 03:54
5. Miri Ben-Ari - Hold Your Head Up High (Feat. Lil Mo) 05:02
6. Miri Ben-Ari - Sunshine To The Rain (Feat. Scarface & Anthony Hamilton) 04:31
7. Miri Ben-Ari - Lord Of The Strings (Feat. J. Ivy) 01:36
8. Miri Ben-Ari - Chillin' In The Key Of E (Instrumental) 03:04
9. Miri Ben-Ari - Miss Melody (Feat. Akon) 05:44
10. Miri Ben-Ari - New World Symphony (Feat. Pharoahe Monch) 04:25
11. Miri Ben-Ari - 4 Flat Tires (Feat. Baby, Lil Wayne & 6 Shot) 04:59
12. Miri Ben-Ari - She Was Just A Friend (Feat. Anthony Hamilton & Algebra) 04:44
13. Miri Ben-Ari - Ive Been Waiting On You (Feat. Consequence & John Legend) 04:16
14. Miri Ben-Ari - Star Spangled Banner (Feat. Doug E. Fresh) 02:52
15. Miri Ben-Ari - Jump & Spread Out (Feat. Fatman Scoop, Zion, Lennox & Pitbull) (Reggaetone Remix) (Bonus Track)

Yeah, I agree. It's actually pretty good so far, I made it though the first few songs last night, will probably make it throught the rest later this weekend. But I thought she was signed to Kanye's Good Music label.

Worth checking out if anyone is wondering.

Hostile Apostle said:
...But I thought she was signed to Kanye's Good Music label.

Worth checking out if anyone is wondering.
I went to Miri Ben Ari's official website and the only thing I can find about Kanye West is:
Kanye has returned the favor in kind, lending production and rhyming work to several tracks on Miri's forthcoming debut on Universal Records.
Did some more googling and no evidence of her signed to West's Label

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online