Millionaire Rappers?????

Freedom Froggy

ok, we hear about all the money rappers say they have how many trips they take to st tropez and how much cristal gets drunk blah blah

all the makings of a millionaire lifestyle with no financial problems, but we all know how false that is... so my question is... how many actual MILLIONAIRES are there in the rap game????

Can anyone give me some input on this.... based on facts IF possible

NOTE: this is on behalf of SIGH-gun

kastro

p. diddy, outkast, chamillioniare, lil wayne, ice, cube, ll cool j, ludacris, young jeezy, the game, T.i, bone thugs and harmony (although i dont know if indivusally they have millions but bizzy and krayzie should deff be there or close to it), snoop dogg, nas, pharrel, timberland although mostly producers but they rakin in money and i know for a fact they are millioniares and shit load more but can think of them right now

kastro

well no one said they cant make money outside of rap i mean they make money through rap and outside busness ventures, i mean look at outkast and ice cube and 50 cent nd even ll cool j they go outside of rap to make money movie wise and then u got rappers that got sponsership deals, own clothing lines, shoes, perfumes etc.. and they make money through that and most rappers do that, so they dnt soley make millions just out of selling cd's they go outside of rap to get thier millions by using their fame and exposure

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.