Militant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
If anyone feels they have been unfairly repeatedly neg repped and they are close to getting banned, or have been banned because of it, PM me and I'll look into it.

Don't PM if you have been neg. repped. I'm only interested in people who are close to being banned because of it.

Casey

Staff member
Diaz how can you say I constantly abuse it, based on one message I sent to you, and one I sent to your bro? For the record, yeah I did send those messages, but only to you and Kami. So I was pissed that day, big fuckin deal.

Abuse? I could do "print screen" and show my rep screen to prove I ain't been abusing shit. You, my friend, are highly exaggerating to try and substantiate your claims. I suggest you stop making mountains out of molehills and find something more important to worry about.

Sebastian

Militant said:
Diaz how can you say I constantly abuse it, based on one message I sent to you, and one I sent to your bro? For the record, yeah I did send those messages, but only to you and Kami. So I was pissed that day, big fuckin deal.

Abuse? I could do "print screen" and show my rep screen to prove I ain't been abusing shit. You, my friend, are highly exaggerating to try and substantiate your claims. I suggest you stop making mountains out of molehills and find something more important to worry about.
he said "including" his brother. according to him he spoke to other members who received similar reps.

anyway, someone reset your reps so i guess Diaz is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.