Mike Jones; Try and read without a bias ;)

Alright... nearly everyone on here seems to despise Mike Jones.

And although I agree that the whole saying your name as much as possible can get repetitive and obnoxious, why is thier so much hate on him?

I think his voice and flow are both fairly unique. His flow maybe isn't unique, but its good.

Now everyone talks as if he is some fake gangster wanna be or something. But take his single "Back Then". The dude is only spitting the truth! He isn't saying how hard he is, or that hes a pimp, or nothing.

Hes simply relating how fame changes the people around you. I mean, it just appears to me that the dude seems to just be a real, normal, down to earth dude.

Now I havn't actually listened to the rest of his album, but based off that song, why is thier SOOO much hate for this man?

I'll prolly get heat for this post, but please, someone explain everyone's deep resentment for Mike Jones.

it's cuz ppl take him seriously like he's common or some fuckin backpacker rapper

don't take him seriously and you'll probably like his music :thumb:

Jeremy

its linx! said:
Dude is annoying as fuck.
Thank you. Him and paul wiggar say the same lines in every song. He has no creativity in any of his music. It's really pathetic and it's forsure not hip-hop. That shit is a disgrace to hip-hop. It makes me sick that people are accepting this kinda music.

:thumb:

edit- I just wanna tell them to STFU.

Thank you. Him and paul wiggar say the same lines in every song. He has no creativity in any of his music. It's really pathetic and it's forsure not hip-hop. That shit is a disgrace to hip-hop. It makes me sick that people are accepting this kinda music.
I didn't know the term 'hip-hop' was so objective.

Please explain why it is not hip hop? And its pathetic because he uses repitition?

Why does it make YOU sick that OTHER people are accepting this kind of music. Does your emotions really rely so heavily on others opinions, likes, and dislikes?

But I do thank you for actually replying rather then just going...

"this dude is annoying as fuck"

at first i couldn't stand him, but he grew on me, his cd was ok but nothing spectacular, but it is fun to listen too, not every song that i listen to has to have a point and move me. sometimes i just listen to music for the sake of listening to music

linx

Staff member
DrugBa11ad said:
But I do thank you for actually replying rather then just going...

"this dude is annoying as fuck"
I mean, what did you want me to say? I said all I needed to.

met him before he's a cool dude.when you see his grill in person it holds no justice.he was in club bleu doing a show before he got big.
other then that he's not a top 100 rapper he's more of hustla music.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.