Mike Jones "Back Then" Question

it isn't anything serious i just thought that somebody might know...in "Back Then" Mike Jones says "i'll knock ya ass out like u Don P"...i was just wondering was that a diss towards Don P of Trillville...or did he just mean something else by that?

"Bitch I'ma drown yo' whole ass like you Dom P"

Dom P = Dom Perignon = alcoholic beverage.

Mike Jones' lyrics are too complex for people. His similes and wordplay just go straight over people's heads. You guys hate on him cos you don't understand.

roaches

Mike Jones is amazing.

"Still Tippin" is a hit because of the beat and Slim Thug. Mike Jones happens to drop a verse on it, and repeats one line 389573489 times on it. Through some sleight of hand, he manages to get the song to be on HIS album. People wonder what his next single is. They hear what it is, and are instantly hooked, because of the allusion to the last single.

There are a lot of geniuses on the street, and they really are making it out via hip-hop. It's kinda hard to be mad, even though it sometimes results in shitty music.

aloivas said:
"Bitch I'ma drown yo' whole ass like you Dom P"

Dom P = Dom Perignon = alcoholic beverage.

Mike Jones' lyrics are too complex for people. His similes and wordplay just go straight over people's heads. You guys hate on him cos you don't understand.
yeah you're right...thanks for clearing that up

dude is a hustler, i respect that 100%, get ya money, thats for anybody out to get theres. i give dude his props but thats where it stops(Jigga style).

hustler style gets props.
but his music is ass water.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.