Mike Jones: 1-281-330-8004

I watched a special on MTV today that profiled both Mike Jones and Paul Wall.

Sway did the interviews and during the Mike Jones interview, he was wearing a shirt that said "Who is Mike Jones? Call 281-330-8004.

He told Sway that "the phone number is real, and it's my cell phone number". He claimed to Sway that it was legit, the phone number was actually one of his own personal cell numbers and that he put it out there so if anyone wanted to ask "who is Mike Jones?", they could call the number, he would actually pick up the phone himself and you could talk to him.

So...to put it to the test, I wrote down the number and I tried calling it for 2 hours (hey, I was bored). Of couse, all I ever got was a busy signal. I don't buy the number is real but I wanted to ask anyone else in here if they've heard about the number and if they'd tried calling it and if so, what the results were.

I only tried because I was curious to see if Mike was spittin' the truth or full of shit, and it appears to be the latter.

Not sure if that number is real but before he blew he used to really have his number out there...always saying it in his raps and shit.

Diaz

Buncha people get busy signals, but if you're lucky enough for it not to be busy... you get a free ringtone. -_________-

TraynAllDay said:
the number's not real
No shit it's not real. I just kinda said that in so many words.

Like I said, I tried calling the number for 2 hours today because I really had nothing else to do, and it was always ringing busy.

roaches

He switched to a different phone provider after his album came out so he could get a plan with unlimited minutes. His new number is also publicly available, he just hasn't new t-shirts made up yet. I've spoken with him before. I said "KING KOOPA, BITCH!" and hung up.

actually my homie tried to call but if u get lucky...u get a voice message from mike jones.....its a real number but he put it to voice mail box for u to leave messages..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.