Michael Jackson working with will.i.am?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Once again, reports are surfacing that Michael Jackson is planning a comeback album with some of today’s hottest producers. Only time will tell if this latest story, which has the singer working with Black Eyed Peas member Will.I.Am, will actually pan out.

Jackson is said to be living in Ireland now following his near year-long exile in Bahrain.

Charles "Big Chuck" Stanton has said he is "ready to take over the world. He's got some hot records. Will.I.Am did one, Teddy Riley [did one]. We're giving Michael a lot of edgy street records. He's putting melodies to some hard party records."

Jackson's camp has yet to comment about the reports.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
~Vindictive~ said:
every couple of months a rumor is out about him working with someone

Yeah, lol.

And always an urban artist. I think Jacko is gonna put out a heavily hip-hop influenced album. I think it could be good.

It's a race between him and Elton John to get it out first.

TheCat

i hate to be negative but this is the wrong way for jackson, i mean in the late 70s and ealry 80s everyone wanted to copy his style and he was the originator in music pop now he is just trying to use whats in for music and copy the style..

why cant he just just have faith in him self. i mean he produced some of the best tracks him self without the help of even Quincy jones...

i want more of his mature songs like Who is it, Give in to me, in the closet....

i dont want this in the CLUB music leave that rubbish to Justin T

I think its about time something new like a few Wacko beats were brought to Hip-hop. The man has enormous talent which speaks for itself and if such talent can be forwarded towards hip-hop I cannot see any negative effect. Hip-hop of late has been poor in my opinion, its about time for some fresh imput. I hope any release isn't rushed, rock my world was pretty bad, I'm hoping lyrics and production this time will be of a standard Jackson deserves: whether that involves Will.I.Am is a different matter.

Oh and sorry for the break guys, nice to see a few familiar faces again :)
Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.