MF_Doom-Live_From_Planet_X-(Retail_CD)-2005

Mase

How annoying that is, the Album is all the tracks put into 1 mp3. This isn't a mistake either, that is how the Album was printed. Hopefully someone will be able to break it all up.
No way in hell I am buying that if it is put into 1 track, what a stupid idea.

u sure? amazon gives it as tracks

1. Change the Beat
2. Name Dropping
3. Greenbacks
4. Go with the Drawls
5. Gas Flows
6. Operation Doomsday
7. Hey!
8. Accordion
9. Great Day
10. Rhymes like dimes
11. I Hear Voices
12. My favorite ladies
13. One Beer
14. Fine Print

might just be how it was ripped, like when ODB's osirus cd was ripped

roaches

What's fucked up is that after this show first happened they were streaming audio of it were free. I remember trying to rip it off a dialup connection. Between this, the lazy way Mm.. Food was assembled, and VV2, Doom's on some dumb shit. I guess he's trying to make money while his name is hot, but it's still not cool.

Mase

roaches said:
Doom's on some dumb shit.
Agreed, four skits in the middle of an Album, lol.
MM Food was only upgraded to a good Album by some very good guest appearances. MF Doom has got to smarten up and keep his buzz happening, not doing a very good job at the moment. At least his is quick in the studio.

roaches

MM Food was only upgraded to a good Album by some very good guest appearances. MF Doom has got to smarten up and keep his buzz happening, not doing a very good job at the moment. At least his is quick in the studio.
There are only three songs with guests on them, though. There isn't a single bad song on the album, it's just ruined by too many skits and horrible sequencing of them.

His buzz is only gonna get stronger this year:
1. He's gonna be on the Gorillaz album
2. He's doing an album with Danger Mouse and the two of them are doing something for Cartoon Network
3. He's working with Raekwon and Ghostface
4. Mos Def's trying to get him to open for him on his summer tour
5. He has highbrow cultural approval courtesy of the fucking New Yorker of all things.

ARon

Truthfully i don't see why there is such big talk of him, his production is crazy to say the least, both senses of the word, other than that he is pretty average. I dont know maybe i just dont agree with some of his taste.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.