MF-Doom Vaudeville Villain question.

Bobby Sands

I got dis album 2day 4 23 euros(about 16 dollers).Is itr worth dat much.Is it good.Ive never heard him b4,but dis album got reviews on amazon. .I wanna know b4 i open the security seal nd start listenin to it.thanx.

hell yeah it is worth it man! in my opinion he's the best underground in the game period.

that's like his second album if i'm not mistaken, he's kind of experimental sometimes so some people don't like that. for example when he raps you think he's not saying nothing, but if you examine it a bit closer he has references all over the damn place. and he has some good beats on this one.

some things to consider when listeninng to doom:

- No choruses, maybe sometimes but i forget.
- His albums should be listened to from beginning to end
- He has lots of samples from b movies and things which in my opinion make it unique.
- MF Doom has many other characters. Example: the album you got he's Vaudeville Villain a younger version of himself (MF Doom) who travels to time and shit, and hehas a more "loose" way to him.

just give it a try man, it's always good to expand your horizons even if you don't like it.

Chronic

Tupac Tha Great said:
23 euros(about 16 dollers)
23 euros is more like 30 dollars. Euro is higher than the dollar. And I'm higher than the Euro.

It's a dope album most definately but like all DOOM albums, not everyone can appreciate it.

Chronic said:
23 euros is more like 30 dollars. Euro is higher than the dollar. And I'm higher than the Euro.

It's a dope album most definately but like all DOOM albums, not everyone can appreciate it.
correct. i wish it weren't this way.

Chronic

Vaudeville said:
a younger version of himself (MF Doom)
DOOM and Viktor Vaughn are two different characters.
On the Madvillainy album on the track "Fancy Clown" Viktor is talking about his girl cheating on him with DOOM.

Zev Love X is the younger version of DOOM.

Zev Love X = Victor Von Doom
MF DOOM = Doctor Doom

On the new KMD album DOOM's gonna be rapping as Zev Love X again. The album is supposed to be dealing with Subroc's death and how he went from Zev Love to MF DOOM.

i just bought MMfood, the other day. dope and creative., im on to get more mfdoom albums. sounds a bit like guru. nice shit to listen to if your fadin outa hip hop

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Chronic said:
This is true.

When I first heard MF Doom a couple of years ago, I didn't really appreciate his music. It's quite hard to listen to something that different & like it right away but after a while I started to listen a bit more & came to find Doom's uniqueness refreshing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.