MF Doom releases limited special edition box set

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
For a limited time, fans of M.F. Doom who missed out on the earlier Special Herbs instrumental series will be able to purchase volumes 0-9 blended together by DOOM himself in a rare collectible box set.

Only 7500 copies are being pressed up and then it's gone forever. The collection includes classic beats from various M.F. DOOM, KMD & King Geedorah projects accompanied by unheard tracks to be used on future albums. The collection also includes a bonus disc featuring DOOM beats that have never before graced the ears of the Metal heads out there. The triple disc box set is already clocking in sales at a record pace on the UGHH.com pre-order page, leaving many retailers scrambling to fill the supply to meet the demand. This will probably pay for a semester's worth of college for your kid on ebay 20 years down the road. Don't sleep.

To reserve your copy visit UGHH.com's website or follow the link here

I don't know much about MF Doom but what is this "metal head" thing all about? Is it cuz he got that mask on his face or does he make some kinda rap/metal music?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
I don't know much about MF Doom but what is this "metal head" thing all about? Is it cuz he got that mask on his face or does he make some kinda rap/metal music?

It's the mask.

Chronic

HellRazor05 said:
Metal Face. And yeah it's about the mask.

Thanks for the heads up, ordered a copy. Peeps shouldn't sleep on MF Doom, Madlib, Metal Face or Special Herbs.. the music is released under a variety of monikers but it's very dope. Camphor, Coffin Nails and Hyssop are my fav instrumentals of the year... oh and so is Argimony and Benzoin Gum.

Dont sleep, your kids' future could depend on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.