MF Doom - Dead or alive?

I know it's the not the most reliable of sources, but Wikipedia is saying that Daniel Dumille aka MF Doom has died yesterday of the heart attack he was admitted to hospital for a couple of days ago.

I can't find any other info about this on any other websites or even his own official site, so could somebody please tell me this is not true?

Was his heart attack true?

Wiki has already had the news deleted, so I really hope that it was some idiot posted before checking his facts and I just caught it at the wrong time. That scared the shit out of me.

Preach

this is what (and probably the only thing that) sucks about doom - once shit pops there's nowhere to go for info and no one to ask lol.

yeah he's still alive as far as i know...

i dunno, he's ok... he's got a different style.....im kinda forcing my self to like him right now as i try and listen to most of his music... some of it's good the rest is just barely enjoyable

Bobby Sands

Vaudeville Villain is a good album imo. MM Food is ok but i dont like Madvillainy(cant think if that is the correct title). They are the MF Doom albums i got.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.