Method Man puts Wendy Williams on blast for speaking about his wife's illness

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
New York gossip hound Wendy Williams has been officially put on notice by an irate Method Man, who is looking to rip her apart after she blabbed information about his wife’s illness that the couple had wanted to keep private.

Video tape of an interview in which Meth vents his frustration about Williams hit the Internet last week. On the tape, the rapper confirms Williams’ revelation on the radio that his wife was battling cancer. He then proceeds to eviscerate Williams for exposing the information on the radio.

"That was her business, she didn’t want anybody to know about it and I respected her wishes," Meth said of his wife. "For the media to put that shit out there like that, I think that shit is mad tacky and disrespectful. Wendy Williams did it. Her. She’s the one that did it. You can attack me anyway you want to, I’m in the entertainment business, but you don’t attack my family. You did not have to do that."

The rapper, whose new album 4:21…The Day After drops Aug. 29, said that no one, not even his wife’s family, knew that she was sick and undergoing chemotherapy treatment until Williams opened her mouth.

"The people that lived around her didn’t know she was sick until you said that shit," he said, speaking directly to Williams in the camera. "Everybody looking at her and staring at her. You know how uncomfortable that makes somebody feel, especially somebody that’s going through chemo? You stupid-ass bitch? It’s bad enough she didn’t have her hair on her head, you think she wants people staring at her, pointing at her, talking about how sick she is?"

Meth gets angrier as he continues on, eventually telling Williams "I ain’t no regular okee-doke nigga, man. I ain’t no N-Sync, Justin Timberlake-ass nigga, man. I come from Park Hill, Staten Island, nigga. You been on my block, fuckin’ them lil niggas around there. You think I don’t know…I know. However you wanna do it Wendy. But me, I’m not gonna do it verbally or come on your lil show and bark on you. …I’m a street nigga. You’ll see me.”

In a later interview with Allhiphop.com, Meth said Williams took things a step further and insinuated that he was having an affair with his wife’s doctor.

"She said me and [the doctor] was fucking. What kind of shit is that, man?," he said. "You don't do that to nobody. You say what the fuck you want to say about me, say nothing about my family, man."

I'm from Louisiana,so I don't know a whole lot about her....But doesn't she piss people off a lot?LOL,I think about when Will Smith said he would by the radio station and fire her.

definitely agree with Meth

very disrespectul to leak this information, and as he said, family is a completely different thing then someone disrespecting him personally. they obviously didnt want people to know this at the moment.

hope she gets whats coming to her. from Meth and anyone else shes fucked with over the years. pz

ArtsyGirl

Cruel. Especially considering her family probably found out about it thru her, which I couldnt imagine a worse way. Cancer is bad enough. Wonder how she found out tho if only Meth n Her knew.. Doctor maybe. :confused: But yeah I hope she gets fired sooner rather than later. Letter bombs? ... (Wait that sounded bad I dont mean literal.)

Terrible move by Wendy Williams. :fury: I know how is when you have somebody in the family fighting cancer and people are looking weird at you. All the best to Meth's family!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.