Method Man got high and forgot to pay his taxes

Caesar

Staff member
Earlier this week reports hit that Method Man was broke after the IRS came and took his 2008 Lincoln Navigator because of over $50,000 owed in taxes. Rumors went flying that Meth was broke.

He spoke to the NY Daily News to clear the situation up and I can't stop laughing. Method Man is great.

"Myself, I'm a pothead. It's no secret. Everyone knows that. I go on the road and forget everything else, I could have easily just written them a check for whatever amount, but no… I waited until they knocked on the door and were like, 'We got your truck and we outta here.'"

Apparently a whole repo team and four NY police officers rocked up at his door. "It wasn't like 'Oh my God! Noo!! Don't take it… I was half-dressed, and it was so early that I just said, 'Okay, you're taking the truck. Aight."

As for rumors that he was broke; "I've found checks from 2005 that have never been opened yet. And we're talking a significant amount of money! But I never opened [the tax department's] letters... So this is how the tax man came to Meth's house and took his truck. Not because I was broke! I got plenty of money."

"Because I got high, I forgot to pay. It was stupid. I'm an idiot for that." I like to pretend he said "because I got high" like Afro Man's song. That would be even funnier, but sadly I have no way of confirming it.

ArtsyGirl

I was thinkin the same thing Caesar, the repo man took my truck.. Because I got high, I didn't pay my taxes.. Because I got high.. haha He should do a duet with ol' Afro Man that'd be classic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.