Method Man fires back at Wendy Williams

Method Man lashed out at radio-personality Wendy Williams after she revealed on-airt hat his wife has cancer.

Method Man and his wife decided to keep the information private during the ordeal which would understandably have a distressful impact on any couple. They even refrained from telling immediate family members who were forced to learn the information from Williams.

Technically Williams is not in breach of any journalistic ethical codes of conduct but she has received widespread condemnation for being wholly unprofessional. Her statements came at an already chaotic time for Method Man who is due to release his new album next month. Method Man only had this to say:

"Wendy gets on the air and said [Method Man] 'his wife is sick and she not doing too well,' and I'm like this fucking bitch man. This [is] the big "C," big "C" [for cancer]. I was ready. I was so mad, I was crying right there and I'm like I'm gonna kill some fucking body and these [Wu Tang friends] kept me in there, kept me in L.A."

Method Man was clear in laying down boundaries, especially given Williams’ implication that he had an affair with the nurse treating his wife, “She said me and [the doctor] was fucking. What kind of shit is that, man? You don't do that to nobody. You say the fuck you want to say about me, say nothing about my family, man."

Wendy Williams is a stupid fat bitch!! Yes she is a journalist but she was really fucked up on this one. Hopfully she gets fired. Fake Bitch!!!! :mad:

AmerikazMost

Wendy Williams should be pulled off the air. She is a piece of shit. But I guess anybody who's willing to stir up controversy, good ro bad, can have a show.

Of all the people to disrespect in hip-hop, why Meth? Why his family?

Didnt Will Smith mention her on his Mr Nice Guy song? "wendy williams, you dont know me. im not ur punchin bag, u gon blow me... up. girl betta leave me alone 'fore i buy her radio station and send her home" and some other small comment like "fat ugly chicks in new york callin me gay"??? man she judges a lot, huh?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.