Method Man Feat. Lauryn Hill.

Meathod Man Featuring Lauryn Hill- "Things They Say."

Was searching various hip hop sites, just looking around, hearing what is new out there in the world. Out of everything I heard, this was the only song saying anything. Really feeling the song, the vibe, and the big middle finger up to everyone trying to bash Method man. Found it at allhiphop.com, go check it out.

What are your feelings on the song?

Any new songs reeling you in?

HellRazor05 said:
Really dope song. I was actually thinking about making a thread about it the other day. That new DMX song "Lord Give Me A Sign" is a good one too. It was on Allhiphop.com a few days ago but it's not there anymore.
Yeah. Both songs bangin. Especially 'Lord Give Me A Sign'. I'm looking forward for new X album... For those who care, you can peep both songs here:

Method Man feat. Lauryn Hill - Things They Say

DMX - Lord Give Me A Sign

Peace

Bachaveli said:
Thank you for the song troublesome.Like'n this joint too.

Middle finger up high indeed Zach.
Lol, u know how we do

Not a big fan of the DMX song. I dont know, seems forced...or something.

But the Meth and Layrun hill is right on point. Thanks for the links troublesome.

ARon

ha ha ha, Scott Storch needs to stick to the club sound, his shit sounds too corny when trying to make a deeper, harder beat.

Aristotle said:
ha ha ha, Scott Storch needs to stick to the club sound, his shit sounds too corny when trying to make a deeper, harder beat.

I think X makes the beat sound even worse. Use to be a real big fan of X's songs like this too. ecspecially the one from flesh of my flesh. Cause where im living aint right...etc etc

ARon

Yeah, usually the songs where he prays/preaches before the song. He was usually tight on those tracks. This one, something just doesn't fit, I want to blame the beat, just the feeling of the track isnt that good.

Is this gonna be on a soundtrack or is this the single for his next lp? I just heard it yesterday and its not too bad.. Meth held it down on this one.. Best song I heard from him in awhile..

pclvson said:
its a storch beat? feelin him righ about now how long this track been out?????

wow let me rephrase after listening to the meth/hill collabo, this song is tight on all angles,

but if this gonna be on a meth album, how is it gonna fit with his other songs, this dont sound like a 'new' meth sound, more like a lauryn hill for her album

^I think Meth raps over all different type of beats. This one is just different, a breath of fresh air. Each album has an entire different style of beats. First 2 I enjoyed, 3rd one, well i didnt enjoy so much. I think this would be a perfect fit for the new Meth album, bcause of the message it sends. HIs last album didnt do as well as it should of. But people are forgetting about the Wu, everyone wants to do a club record or make a song for the girls, just so it will sell.

I can remember when that video with him and busta came out i was excited as hell. I was hopin that the rest of the album sounded similar to that. It didnt. It didnt have much replay value like many other Wu-tang solo efforts. Then he had another video of the best song on the album and it didnt see the light of day.

I would love to hear this on a Meth album.

^cool. about to download it, dont think ive heard it before. Thanks man.

Hell yeah def havent heard it before. Kinda sounds like a Tical:Judgement day song. Any clue what year it is from? Wish it were better quality though.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
^cool. about to download it, dont think ive heard it before. Thanks man.

Hell yeah def havent heard it before. Kinda sounds like a Tical:Judgement day song. Any clue what year it is from? Wish it were better quality though.
I dont have a clue

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.