Messy Marv - Bandannas, Tattoos & Tongue Rings

Mase

Go and check this now.
Previously, I had never checked Messy Marv, I just presumed he was another one of those average Bay Area rappers.
Someone posted this on Boxden the other day, and I thought I'd check it. The production on this Album is fucking dope (you will think this too if you are a sucker for piano beats). A nice voice that is a mixture of Eightball and Yukmouth (not as deep), and an incredibly large variety of tracks and production, adds up to a fucking nice Album.
Drop your thoughts on Messy Marv or this Album.

Damn, I bought this cd about a month ago and still havent heard it yet. Ill have to listen to it now, since you said it was good. :thumb:
Marv is always on point with his lyrics and flow, hes not a great lyracists but his lyrics are still good. Production is usually his downfall on his shit, but so far it seems pretty good.

The production was good, but there is just something about him that I don't like.

The song with Yukmouth & E-40 is hot though, I wouldn't buy the album, there is much other albums that would better deserve the money.

He's got a pretty grimey voice for someone from the bay.

This album is dope , I posted about when it first came out, but I was like the only one that listened to it....

I like "2 The Neck", the song with dead prez, and the interscope records diss he has, and the Mac Dre tribute beat is pretty dope as well

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.