Messy Marv And Guce Goin For 50 Cent..........

The streets remain silent no more. San Francisco, California Rap/Street legends Guce and Messy Marv unleash “50 Explanations.” Unlike recent lashes against 50 Cent, Guce & Messy Marv used a never before heard verse from the G-Unit general against himself.

According to the pair of Californians, the animosity popped off from 50's visit to San Francisco three years ago. When Messy Marv and Guce attempted to greet him, they claim that 50's bodyguards held them off.

"He came to San Francisco 20 cars deep in a bulletproof van," Messy Marv said. "We personally tried to get at the ni--a, and he was on some scared ass sh-t. But he's portraying to the masses that he's the hardest ni--a on earth. We don't respect that."

While the acrimony heightened with 50's "dry snitching" — "I seen him on BET saying all the punk sh-t, snitching on ni--as," Guce said, "and the industry let that sh-t slide, but we don't have the voice in the industry so there's not much we can do about that" — it was further fueled by the Game's boasts of self-made. "You should've heard this ni--a on TV the other night," Guce said. "'I created my own buzz;' you lying like f--k. [West Coast producer] Sean T made your beats, my ni--a Ghazi was loaning you money, with your broke ass. He owes a lot to the Bay."

While Guce and Messy Marv plan to release their Bullies Wit Fullys 3: The Infrastructure group album this summer, Marv is releasing his solo project February 15. The disc, Bandanas, Tattoos and Tongue Rings features guest appearances by Guce, Dead Prez, E-40 and Yukmouth.

"We aren't jumping on the bandwagon," Marv adds. "Everybody else is just doing it because everybody else is dissing [50 Cent]."

"We didn’t do this song to create a buzz. We sell our units without it– we could give a f-ck. We aren't going to make it a habit of dissing these ni--as," Guce maintains. "We're just going to get what we have to get off our chest. Ni--as bump into each other, it's on on-site; there's not going to be no talking, 'what's up ni--a,' there's not gonna be none of that. It is what it is; you don’t want it, shut your mouth and keep moving with your bodyguards. We're hungry out here; we're underdogs, we've got nothing to lose."

“50 Explainations” appears on Guce's upcoming album Pill Music, in stores March 29.

strange cos they did the same thing with obie, so i dunno, butthey did give a story so who knows.

http://www.dubcnn.com/

I like Messy Marv (he's in my top 5 from Cali), but who the fuck is Guce? I don't think I've ever heard of him.

And yeah, I agree with the stop trying to expose 50, quit acting like you're the first to do it, and quit acting like you're not doing it in hopes of making it onto NYC mixtapes and making $$$.

Nobody in here is worthy to comment on Guce. Cuz none of yall have even heard of him. So keep ur mouth closed if you don't know what ur talking about. Guce been doin his thing for years. With Killa Tay outta Fresno. Messy Marv hookin up with them too. How the hell you gonna know who Messy Marv is, but not know Guce?? The man is on his albums. Get ur shit together people. Any rapper out the Bay will murder a G-Unit model.

L-Sick said:
Nobody in here is worthy to comment on Guce. Cuz none of yall have even heard of him. So keep ur mouth closed if you don't know what ur talking about. Guce been doin his thing for years. With Killa Tay outta Fresno. Messy Marv hookin up with them too. How the hell you gonna know who Messy Marv is, but not know Guce?? The man is on his albums. Get ur shit together people. Any rapper out the Bay will murder a G-Unit model.

Sorry for disappointing you. I do feel bad. I own all of Messy Marvs albums, but I don't pay attention to guest spots because none of them stick out in my mind as being worthy to pay attention too. I will follow your request and get my shit together. Thanks for the advice.

I'm actually starting to have more respect for 50 Cent everytime an underground or "unknown" rapper/s diss him. He's still going and he don't give a fuck. He knows damn well that that mainstream America doesn't give a fuck about some petty underground rappers. He keeps making records and he's still making money off of it. If rappers were real smart they'd just shut their fucking mouth instead of keeping 50's name on their tongues. Beef = Sales, Sales = Money, ya'll might not respect him, but Curtis is smart. The more you mention him, the more he gets. Look at Benzino, aside from The Source, nobody would have known of him if it wasn't for Eminem.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
like they said if u could read is it's industry shit and they underground not even in the shit so can't change nutin there they just addressin them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.