Messed up sht.

I know this is old but this is a statment from Houston himself. This is why he done it,

HOUSTON SAYS THE DEVIL MADE HIM DO IT

R&B singer Houston now says that the devil really did make him do it. Last week the singer gouged out his own eye in an attempt to purge himself of "the devil." In a statement, he said he “found himself in the midst of a spiritual battle against the evil that runs rampant in the entertainment industry.”

The singer completely denies that he attempted suicide but stated that he is a devout Christian who constantly finds himself at odds with what he sees in the music game. His bodyguard backed this up stating that he saw “[Houston’s] eye hanging out” and that taking out his eye was “the only way he could kill the devil.”
Houston says he will be back to churning out songs, like “I Like That,” in the near future. “I still love all my fans. Please pray for me and know I’ll be back with some more hits,” Houston said.

Source http://bet.com/Music/MUSIC+NEWS+WRAP+UP+JD+New+Rapper+Houstons+Demons+Hip+Hop+Violinist.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished

Hope yall are praying to GOD. Keep your heart pure.

:thumb:

It's bs guy, how can the devil play with his mind, he probably said that so he doesn't go in prison or not being committed with attempted suicide. It's just sad to see how people that have everything they want are still messed up in their heads.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.