Memphis Bleek - Summer ft. Jay-Z

Why is it the wrong forum?

First off, the song's called "Dear Summer", and it's not Memphis Bleek f/ Jay-Z, it's just Jay-Z.

There's nothing really to explain. Jay just has his own song on his understudy's album. No big deal.

FroDawgg

aloivas said:
Why is it the wrong forum?

First off, the song's called "Dear Summer", and it's not Memphis Bleek f/ Jay-Z, it's just Jay-Z.

There's nothing really to explain. Jay just has his own song on his understudy's album. No big deal.
actually, i say where he could get confused...on the back of the album, it says "Dear Summer" f/ Jay-Z

I guess you could kinda think of it as like a DJ featuring an artist. The DJ may never say a word on the record, but he's still featuring the artist because he took the time out to get them on the track.

jay z been on siegels old cd i think its the reason.........

dre didnt rap on some la niggaz........ or ack rite........ or stranded on deathrow.....

roaches

Bleek did the same thing on the intro to Hard Knock Life.
Jay put "Anything" on Beanie Sigel's album instead of his own.
"BIBLE" on Liquid Swords had nothing to do with GZA.

And on and on and on and on and on

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bleek would have ruined it. Like he did the rest of the album.

But putting "Memphis Bleek ft Jay-Z" is kinda weird.

its a GAME DISS CAUSE GAME KEPT DISSIN BLEEK AND JAY-z SHITTED ON HIM ON SOMEONEELSES ALBUM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE MADNESS!!!!!!

its a GAME DISS CAUSE GAME KEPT DISSIN BLEEK AND JAY-z SHITTED ON HIM ON SOMEONEELSES ALBUM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE MADNESS!!!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.