Memorial Service For MC Breed Held Today

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
As previously reported, Michigan-based rapper MC Breed (real name: Eric Breed) passed away late last month at a friends home due to kidney failure.

Today (December 3), many paid respect to the rapper at Sunset Hills Cemetery in Flint, Michigan.

Among the hundreds in attendance, was record producer Jazze Pha and Westcoast rapper The D.O.C.

During the funeral, Breed’s family was presented with a key to the city and an announcement was made by Mayor Don Williamson to celebrate the day in Breed’s honor.

“It’s major. He would’ve been excited to see it, he does see it. He’s probably tripping now. Flint meant a lot for him,” Darryl Morris, MC Breed’s manager stated.

“He was the first (Midwest rapper) to come out nationally. He had his own unique distinguished sound and he gave a lot of hope to a lot of young rappers in the area.” – Julia Ruffin, a fan of the rapper.

In the past, MC Breed has worked with the likes of 2Pac, Too Short, DFC, Warren G and The D.O.C.

Eric Breed was 37 when he passed away.

man i cant believe it R.I.P to the great Mc Breed
its like they wanna clean up the real hip hop
and let the bullshit take a place
aint no more hip hop
aint no more rap
R.I.P breed

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.