Mellow Rap.

Kadafi Son

Eh, can ya'll give me some mellow and soft rap songs. I'm tryin to make me a list if some songs I can just vibe to and chill with. For example, songs like Ice Cube's-You Know How We Do, Mac Mall-Ghetto Theme, Warren G and Nate-Nobody Does It Better, MC Eiht-Streiht Up Menace, Too $hort-The Ghetto, Bone thugs-N-Harmony-Shoot 'em Up. :thumb: Ya'll Get My Drift. Thanx :D (I got a lot of 2pac's mellow songs, but if ya'll know some rare ones, tell' em to me.) :D

ice cube - today was a good day
bizzare - today was a bad day
Ludacris - growing pains
bizzy bone - fried day
Public enemy - he got game
Jurassic 5 - concrete schoolyard
Ray Mantis Keith Murray - Day By Day
Joe Budden - 10 mins
LLoyd Banks - Warrior PT.2 (sorta chillin)
Ma$e - Tell me what you want from me

Those ones are off the top of my head... if i can be assed... ill go through my collection later and post up the titles and shit

Peace.

Kadafi Son

xXHizzo.M40Xx said:
ice cube - today was a good day
bizzare - today was a bad day
Ludacris - growing pains
bizzy bone - fried day
Public enemy - he got game
Jurassic 5 - concrete schoolyard
Ray Mantis Keith Murray - Day By Day
Joe Budden - 10 mins
LLoyd Banks - Warrior PT.2 (sorta chillin)
Ma$e - Tell me what you want from me

Those ones are off the top of my head... if i can be assed... ill go through my collection later and post up the titles and shit

Peace.
Do that for me please. I got the time. I'd really appreciate that a lot. :thumb:

BTNH - Bad Weed Blues
Bizzy Bone - Weed Heads
Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray
Devin - Lacville 79
Geto Boys - Time Taker
Eazy E - Gangsta Beat 4 The Street
Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
LL Cool J - Back Seat

Kadafi Son

bigCASH said:
i got a good one that you can vibe to....i'll up it for you cause depending where you are the song might be hard to find
Thanx, but when ya'll be puttin "rapidshare" and "yousendit" type stuff on it, I be like "what tha hell is this?!" I don't know how to use it, unless you plan on tellin me. Its up to you, but thanx. ;) :thumb:

(Forgive me for my ignorance)

Kadafi Son said:
Thanx, but when ya'll be puttin "rapidshare" and "yousendit" type stuff on it, I be like "what tha hell is this?!" I don't know how to use it, unless you plan on tellin me. Its up to you, but thanx. ;) :thumb:
rapidshare is really easy to use....all you have to do is click on the link that i'll post up for you....then it'll take you to the page where you can download the song...then what you do is...scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page...then click on the tab that says "FREE" the tab will be right next to a tab that says "download"....so after you click "FREE" it'll forward you to another page then scroll all the way down to the botttom of the page again and it should be counting down...usually it's 60 secs...so when it's done counting down the title of the song or link to the song should show up in big bold letters....so click on the title or link then it'll give you the option to either "open" the song or "save" the song to your computer and that right there is a judgement call...if you open the song it should start playing automatically...if you save it just go retrieve it from where ever you saved it to....then play it...pretty easy huh?

Kadafi Son

bigCASH said:
rapidshare is really easy to use....all you have to do is click on the link that i'll post up for you....then it'll take you to the page where you can download the song...then what you do is...scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page...then click on the tab that says "FREE" the tab will be right next to a tab that says "download"....so after you click "FREE" it'll forward you to another page then scroll all the way down to the botttom of the page again and it should be counting down...usually it's 60 secs...so when it's done counting down the title of the song or link to the song should show up in big bold letters....so click on the title or link then it'll give you the option to either "open" the song or "save" the song to your computer and that right there is a judgement call...if you open the song it should start playing automatically...if you save it just go retrieve it from where ever you saved it to....then play it...pretty easy huh?
Eh, I appreciate your time spent on me, CASH. You a cool person. Ya'll better respect this dude! Thanx again, CASH. God Bless. Now ya'll continue givin me some soft songs.

Royce da 5'9"-life
last emperor-one life
last emperor-do you remember?
scarface ft. anthony hamilton-sunshine to rain
ghostface killah-all that i got is you

if these are the songs you are talking about i can post some more later

Kadafi Son

alow said:
Royce da 5'9"-life
last emperor-one life
last emperor-do you remember?
scarface ft. anthony hamilton-sunshine to rain
ghostface killah-all that i got is you

if these are the songs you are talking about i can post some more later
Yeah. Do dat, bruh...thanx

last emperor-one life
jay z-this cant be life
fabolous-can you hear me
Royce da 5'9"-T.O.D.A.Y
nas-dance
kanye west-never let me down
nas-memory lane
De La Soul-trying people
bossman- I did it (thanks bigCASH)
nas-youre the man
beanie sigel-feel it in the air
tragedy khadafi- walk with me

i can up any you cant find

linx

Staff member
You should really check out the Foreign Exchange - Connected album. It's really mellow and shit. :thumb:

Slick Rick & Outkast - Street Talkin'
Outkast - Jazze Belle
Common, Royce & Chino XL - Enough Beef
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Lots Of Lovin'
Black Star - K.O.S (Determination)
Outkast - Crumblin' Erb
Black Star & Black Thought - Respiration (Pete Rock Remix)
Common - Come Close
Outkast - Funky Ride
Outkast - Da Art Of Storytellin' Pt 1
Outkast - 13th Floor (Growing Old)
Big Boi - Resest
Andre 3000 - Prototype
Black Star - Brown Skin Lady
Common - I Used To Love H.E.R.
Common - Chapter 13 (Rich Man vs. Poor Man)
J. Rawls - Far Away
Jurassic 5 - Freedom
A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
Outkast - Liberation

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.