Me Against The World

Little Skittle

Temptations is NOT a weak song. The weakest track on the CD is Heavy In The Game, and even that song is awesome. It's my favorite rap cd of all time 90% of the time, Illmatic is my favorite 8% of the time, and Jay-Z's Blueprint is my favorite 2% of the time.

masta247

Staff member
I really prefer Makaveli and All Eyez on me.

Best hip-hop album? I don't know. At that point it's unbelievably hard for me to pick one and say that it's the best.

yak pac fatal

illmatic only had ten track. i know quality over quantity but ten? come on now? yea the album is a classic.

the problem with the makaveli album is too much outlawz on it and just like daddy.

Kobe

MATW is a great LP but, I don't know if its the best of all time in its genre. I'm a huge 2pac fan but, I wouldn't go that far considering my limited knowledge in hip hop music. I've never even listened to any 'Eric B and Rakim' LP.

Its anyone's guess but even LL Cool J had his LP titled 'G.O.A.T'. Who's to say?

THEV1LL4N

dont know about greatest hip-hop album of all time, when that's brought up, its only right to bring "enter the wu" and "ready to die" into the equation along with "illmatic".

some consider DK7, MATW and Amerikkka's Most Wanted also some of the best of all time.

my favourite pac album is probably MATW, followed closely by DK7 and equally AEOM.

Best of all time has to be Illmatic, atleast for me. Pac is my favorite rapper and I will even say he's the best rapper ever but Illmatic was just the shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.