McDonalds to purchase rappers support

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Lil Jm said:
who has mention McD's ??

No-one, yet.

Mc Donalds are making a concentrated efoort to pay rappers to include them in their lyrics.
Read the article, it explains it all.

S. Fourteen

anybody ever heard of a song called air force 1's thats a big sellout.
But some people would consider Cars, Clothes and Shoes to be part of the lifestyle. If they're using the lifestyle argument for mentioning Cheese Burgers in a rap song, it's the lowest of the lows isn't it?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
saltynuts said:
But some people would consider Cars, Clothes and Shoes to be part of the lifestyle. If they're using the lifestyle argument for mentioning Cheese Burgers in a rap song, it's the lowest of the lows isn't it?

That is supreme selling out. I can understand people name dropping Jacob watches and bentleys, because it's part of the lifestyle.
But if people start shouting out products because their sponsored, then that's selling out.

Depending on how much I'm paid, if I were a rapper, I'd sell-out in a heartbeat. No qualms about it.

...as long as we're talking about a multi-million dollar deal. :p

But, really, that would be kinda whack to hear McD's, Burger King, shit like that getting name dropped. (In other news, expect 50 & G-Unit to drop their new single, "Mmmm -- McDonald's!" in the coming months. :p )

fuck that...having said "macdonald's" in your lyrics has GOT to be the worst kind of promotion ever. If ANY rappers takes the deal, then hip-hop is really going down the tube.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.