mc ren> ice cube

7 Syns

Well, not early on in the 90's I would totally disagree with you. Amerikkka'z most wanted, Lethal injection, Death certificate >> Ren's albums.

However after '95 then I would say Ren stayed consistent as Cube fell back into the movie scene and got sloppy with his rap game. Kizz My Black Ass & Ruthless 4 Life >> the predator, peace & war.

Ren's perhaps the most under rated westcoast emcee, who's been out for awhile.

peace.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
7 Syns said:
Well, not early on in the 90's I would totally disagree with you. Amerikkka'z most wanted, Lethal injection, Death certificate >> Ren's albums.

However after '95 then I would say Ren stayed consistent as Cube fell back into the movie scene and got sloppy with his rap game. Kizz My Black Ass & Ruthless 4 Life >> the predator, peace & war.

peace.
i don't know why everyone hates on war and peace. i bump each of those CDs at least once a week.

granted, it's not his best work, but i think it's pretty hot shit.

7 Syns said:

peace.
most under rated would be Bad Azz for real

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.