MC Hammer

Yea I know everyone will properly hate I expect, but MC Hammer was a great artist, I still listen to most of his songs, the way he used to so those amzeing dances and rap at the same time for a long long time for amazeing, you try doing it and seeing how long you last, pumps in a pump thatw as a funny video lol if you remember it. It's a shame everyone hated on him and that hes not rapping anymore.

*Cue flamers hater's etc* :rolleyes:

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
*BADBOYKILLAZ* said:
Yea I know everyone will properly hate I expect, but MC Hammer was a great artist, I still listen to most of his songs, the way he used to so those amzeing dances and rap at the same time for a long long time for amazeing, you try doing it and seeing how long you last, pumps in a pump thatw as a funny video lol if you remember it. It's a shame everyone hated on him and that hes not rapping anymore.

*Cue flamers hater's etc* :rolleyes:

I can not understand people like you , you post some shit , yet you know people will shit on you for posting dumb shit like this , so why post it in the first place ??

Zimbabwe said:
I can not understand people like you , you post some shit , yet you know people will shit on you for posting dumb shit like this , so why post it in the first place ??

I asked for opinions on MC hammer not trolls like you, now go away.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.