MC Breed Hospitalized, In Critical Condition

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
It was revealed today (September 6) that Michigan rapper MC Breed was hospitalized in Atlanta and is currently in critical health due to kidney failure.

On Friday (September 5), the rapper was said to be playing basketball when he collapsed and fell.

Eric Breed is currently on life support and is in serious need of a kidney transplant.

If you would like to participate in donating your kidney to MC Breed, please feel free to e-mail Breed’s manager, Darryl Morris via vanglourious61@yahoo.com.

Breed rose to commercial success when he debuted the singles “Ain’t No Future in Yo Frontin’” and “Gotta Get Mine” featuring the late Tupac Shakur.

Here at StreetHop.com, our prayers go out to MC Breed, his family, friends and to all of his fans across the globe.

Snowman

Oh My God.. Breed is a Legend, im sure his family and friends and fans donate money for his transplant. hope he pulls thru this.

U

Unregistered User

sorry

hope things work out.

On a side note - damn, this site will find any excuse to mention pac in their articles. Chill with that. lol for real Its so unecessary alot of the time. keep up the good work though guys. Peace.

Damn Dat Iz Some Very Sad News I Hope He Pullz Through My Prayers Go Out To Breed And Hiz Family They All Must Be Goin Through A Hard Time I Just Wish The Bro Pullz Through

C

catn9ne

On a side note - damn, this site will find any excuse to mention pac in their articles. Chill with that. lol for real Its so unecessary alot of the time. keep up the good work though guys. Peace.

To be honest, I first heard of MC Breed on "Gotta get Mine" track and i'm sure some people will who he is from that song.

Anyway, hope everything goes well for him.

damn, that is some sad news, my best hopes and wishes for a speedy recovery. LOL tho at the idea that Breed only became known from the Pac song, dude was a known entity well before then. hell half of Pac fans never even heard that song until after Pac passed. his work with Too Short and the Dangerous Crew did more to put him on the map in west coast rap. dude is a legend tho, we don't need to lose another one.

C

catn9ne

I only said that I only heard that guy because of 2pac track.

it's the song that he was only knew for that one.

Personally I don't really know all hip-hop artists.

I mainly only listen to Tupac / Outlawz / Big Pun / Nas and old songs from 94-97 period.

So for people like me who are not familliar with all artists MC Breed was known for Gotta Get Mine.

:p

C

catn9ne

Wkn9rn

I did not say it's was the song that make him famous.

Sorry missed a couple of words in my last post.

well i didn't mean you or anyone in particular cat9ne, i was just making reference to the article, not anyone's specific post. but if you were into west coast rap in the early 90's you would have known who Breed was long before Gotta Get Mine.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.