maybe im a fucking moron ..

Preach

.. for not being able to comprehend it, and for overlooking any other threads about it given that there are any, but.. is there a way to access the arcade thing from the front page?

Preach

okay, so you just confirmed it - i'm a fucking moron :) okay then, let's change the subject of this thread because i have two more things i am wondering:

1) can i have my name changed to rizzle? because it's a bitch whenever i sign in at work or in school ;p i'd love to have my name be just "Rizzle" :)

2) i would love it if jigz were made a mod in the mix em up forum so he could help me arrange an upcoming tournament that i have planned. rukas, if you read this, you should know whats up. it's not a one-man job, especially when that one man already has school and two part-time jobs that intervene lol. jigz is a long-time member and remixer and people in there like his shit. he used to moderate that forum together with me earlier.

think about it at least, thanks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.