May I ask..

What these little green marks under our usernames are? I'm assuming it's got something to do in relation to reputation, 'twas curious about it.

1. Is there anyone to view comments on all rep points?
2. What does the green jewel signify here? I noticed that it appeared on the rep given by Mase, but on the Styles P post, the jewel is grayed out? What does that mean?

Props to all for help, I'm just wondering how things work.. :thumb:

S. Fourteen

1. I'm not sure what you're asking.
Can the Admins view everybody's points/comments? - I'm sure they can.
Is there a way to view all of your points/comments? - I don't think so. Old comments will go away as you get more rep points. Sometimes there isn't a comment because some people don't leave any comments.

2. The system did not work in the first few days so everybody who got a rep during that time has a grey jewel... OR another reason, I'm not sure why but one member left me a rep and the jewel was grey, for whatever reason, it's grey... my guess is that it's a neutral rep or a rep without any points.

Is there a way to view all of your points/comments? - I don't think so. Old comments will go away as you get more rep points. Sometimes there isn't a comment because some people don't leave any comments.
That's what I was asking.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.