Max B Show Shot Up; Result Of Dipset Beef?

Caesar

Staff member
Last night Max B's show at New York's SOB for the Hot 97 "Who's Next Concert" was ended before it even started when shots rang out. Details are sketchy but Max B was unharmed.

A source emailed StreetHop.com but wanted to remain anonymous. Here is their account:

"I was at the Max B show last night. It wasnt that full so I think everyone in the venue saw what happened. About 20 or 25 guys came in, rushed the VIP area and got into B's face. A fight broke out and a shot was fired, everyone hit the ground and we all ran out. Crazy night." Our source continues, "I dont want to add to speculation or snitch but it certainly seemed like you know who and that's what we were all saying outside."

Max has said he'll release a statement tomorrow. He has recently been involved in feuds with, and publicly dissed, Jim Jones, Dame Dash, Dipset, Prodigy, Papoose and more. What do you guys think? Rap related or not? Drop your feedback below. In the meantime we will be uploading the new Max B mixtape to our mixtapes section so make sure to check that out.

E

eastcostin

keep your west coast ass out of grown folks business nigga u dont know shit about new york or who run what my nigga max b will fucking murder jim jones and dispet pink wearing faggots you watch we all wavey in ny now this splash shit dont move shit in the street or in the club fuck dipset and fuck the west coast niccca!

W

westcoastin

ight to the punk ass bitch on top of me talkin shit...

dipset got more lyrical talent then max b will ever have
2nd of all
new york is lame
u smokin dirt weed
im smokin on this blueberry
u a bitch
westcoast made this gangsta rap shit
punk mother fucker stay off niggaz dicks
dick ridin mother fuckerr

fuck tha eastcoast only niggaz out the east that real is d-block and my nigga fif fuck da rest of yall niggaz bitch made bustaz

E

eastcoastin

Fif u gone mention fif? shows how out of touch you are! Terror Squad, D Block and Max B running new york! and you talking about weed nigga im moving pounds of lines out here i dont know no one fucking with weed no more except you broke ass bum ass hippy ass westcoast niggaz.

the west coast is a bunch of nobodys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

westcoastin

terror squad ? whaaaat! hell naw

and fif will murder niggaz how the hell he sell so many records wit his first 2 albums? when the nigga was hungry he was real now he got so much money he dnt giv a fuk but atleast he aint as fruity as lil wayne

2nd of all u wanna talk about yay lil nigga? man i sniff u up and smoke a cartoon of cigarettes and smoke a couple blunts
bitch mary jane is the real thing that white girl dont get play but ill do 2-3 lines but that dont matter cuz i smoke the reefa everyday lil nigga u dont kno wats good and im happy for u that u slangin cakes but i cud giv a fuck u aint kno shit bout rap max b aint even have 1 hit mother fucker dam fuck ny niggaz only nigga that get respect is my nigga STYLES P !! wasup motha fucka cant nobody fuk wit ma nigga styles

E

eastcoastin

Yes terror squad i know u be hearing dj khaled on the radio even though he the south he still terror squad

W

westcoastin

you are right about everything eastcoastin us niggas on the west dont know shit and i am gay

W

westcoastin

dam homie u must be a lil dick suckin kid for stealin my unregistered username n sayin that lame ass shit..
and dj khaled sucks

rap was built on niggaz like ice cube real niggaz real rap westcoast shit only niggaz on the east that had heart was hov , nas n lox but they watered down cuz eastcoast cant last but on the west we still live n die by this shit

so yeah ima stop respondin to u your a dumbfuck
umm eat a dick
die slow

09 my nigga shyne come out give yall ny niggaz sum real rap

haha busta ass mothafucka!

W

westcoastin

^^ that wasnt me this is the real me and yes i am gay speaking of shyne i wish i could share a bunk with him mmmmmm

L

Laura87

I love how you write your articles you give us all the information but keep them interesting please keep it up!

W

westcoasta

WESTCOAST! BITCH AZZ NIGGA FUCC THE east BITCH AZZ HOES COME TO THA WEST WE'LL SHOW YOU WAT REAL SHIT IZ.. SON.YA HEAR ME B.. ITZ ILL YO... FUCCN FAGGOTZ! LIVE REAL STAY REAL! 1 DUBB!!!!

-THE WEST

W

westcoasta

Reason Y The West Kinda Fell Off Waz Cuzz We Stayed Real! Fuccn Pussy Azz E-coast All Think They Drug Dealers And Aint Nevr Seen The Grind Let Alone Xpirience It Bitch Azz Trick!! The West Iz Bacc U Faggot Azz Muthafuccaz!

-the West

T

the realness

chill out!

both of you guys need to stop showing your "blogballs". you're both a couple of idiots. trying to start an east coast-west coast war over trash. terror squad sucks, Dj khaled sucks, and dipset sucks. styles p is good though. nas, jay-z, and biggie will always be the three kings of NY, and 2pac will never die so he will be #1 until the end of time. hip-hop is just about bullsh****ng your way to the top nowadays, look at rick ross. what about the f***ing music.your all just industry d**kriding fakes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.