********** / Maverick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
ruk, you should block all urls to this guy's site. not only has he used a rep system like ours as another blatant copy, but now he has people spamming tb with his url to access "rare songs." guy will never learn, but we shouldn't allow him to draw memberf from our pool just to get a falsely promised song.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
************** / Maverick

Done, censored **************

I would have left it, but Maverick registering again just pissed me off.

Will these kids ever learn?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
************** / Maverick

Dante said:
not only has he used a rep system like ours as another blatant copy, but now he has people spamming tb with his url
I bet you next he will set up an arcade and member photos area, if he hasnt done so already.

Dave D

I might be wron, but dont you have to pay to use this kind of forum setup,php or whatever its called? If so, I bet you any money he hasnt, get them to shut his shit down.

I might be wron, but dont you have to pay to use this kind of forum setup,php or whatever its called? If so, I bet you any money he hasnt, get them to shut his shit down.
You're right. vBulletin is $160. It is ridiculousy expensive and that's why some peole use illegal versions. As for how Maverick paid for it, I don't think anyone knows, but Calcuo says its legal and I take it to be true.

When I asked Maverick how he paid for it, he declined to answer and said something along the lines of "I have my ways."

H.E. Pennypacker said:
You're right. vBulletin is $160. It is ridiculousy expensive and that's why some peole use illegal versions. As for how Maverick paid for it, I don't think anyone knows, but Calcuo says its legal and I take it to be true.

When I asked Maverick how he paid for it, he declined to answer and said something along the lines of "I have my ways."
Well, he does have a job :):thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.