Master P Speaks Up On Lawsuit

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Following the trademark infringement lawsuit that was filed by Pepe Jeans against Master P and his P. Miller clothing brand, the New Orleans native released a statement on the matter.

“I went to the website of PepeJeans.com and couldn’t find a circled ‘P’ anywhere, on their clothing, or the brand advertising within the site. I’m the future of affordable fashion and big brands will always hate me, but they shouldn’t throw stones if they live in a glass house.”

“I make clothes for underprivileged and undeserved families. P. Miller Designs is about diversity. We cater to the African-American and Latino customer. I’m doing something positive for the community and I’m giving back. What are they doing? Hating? I thought this kind of thing only happened in the rap game. I put out a charitable rap album last year, made no money on it, tried to send a message to the kids about taking profanity out of their music, and because it came through Wal-Mart, I was targeted with a lawsuit,” he continued.

Master P also stated that he is filing a counter suit against the London based Jeans Company for “tortuous interference with my [his] business with Wal-Mart.”

Following the counter suit, all charges against Master P and his clothing line are expected to be dismissed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.