Master P & Romeo to promote new T-Mobile Sidekick LX

Casey

Staff member
source

Entrepreneur/rapper Master P. (Percy Miller), and his son Romeo have teamed up with T-Mobile to promote the new Sidekick LX. The campaign reportedly was created in an effort to show that the Sidekick is still one of the most popular and preferred "smartphones" in the urban communities.

"Everywhere I go I take my Sidekick with me: school, the movie set, out on the road," said Romeo. "It allows me to run my business and keep in touch with my friends. Texting is still the leading way of communication for us youth. I need my Sidekick like I need my Rap Snacks! I gotta have 'em!"

“The Sidekick is the most important device for running my ventures,” said Master P. “I can’t always talk on the phone, but I can shoot off a quick text to close the deal when I need to.”

The father and son team "The Miller Boyz" have also created a song about the phone for their upcoming album "Hip-Hop History" entitled "Sidekick", which is due out September 4th, 2007 on Take A Stand Records. The album will be the first profanity-free street record available through the label.

In other news, Master P has a new book titled "Guaranteed Success" due to release also in September. The book is about showing you how to achieve your goals, make your money work for you, be your own boss and live a prosperous and purposeful life.

"I want kids to understand that anybody can make it as long as they have the knowledge. That’s why Romeo is going to college. Knowledge can lead to other avenues. You have to find out what your purpose in life is. You can have a U-Haul with all this money and jewels, but you can’t take that with you. You have to have a purpose in life. My purpose in life ain’t about me, it’s about building generational wealth with my family. That’s why I’m sending my kids to college. I want them to have a better life and better opportunities than me. I want them to be a step up and to be able to do other things. I want them to work hard, because it’s a competitive world we live in, and there’s always someone else out there trying to come up with the next great idea. I want to show kids how to diversify and to teach them that we may come from a hip-hop world but we can still go to Wall Street and build equity," Master P stated to Hip Hop Book Club.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.