Mark Morrison single ready for release

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's the "Return Of The Mack"; Mark Morrison is back with the second single from his current album, Innocent man. The single, due for release February 12th, is called "Dance 4 Me" and is already getting heavy rotation on the radio and in the clubs.

It is the second single from the album, following the April release of "Innocent man", featuring DMX. The single will be available to download on January 22, and available in stores from February 12th.

StreetHop.com will be working alongside Mark Morrison to promote the new single and will be arranging promotional giveaways and more in the very near future.

In the meantime, check out the official T-Pain remix which will accompany the single on it's release. It is available on StreetHop's front page - Click Here!

wow thanks for this. didnt expect this, is it the same T-Pain as "I'm in Luv wit a Stripper"? Akon's pretege? always liked Mark morrison shame he got locked up for like 3 years. Return of the Mack is one of the best tracks ever released, its still on a higher level then most of the recent r&b/pop tripe around today.I have a CD with the C&J remix, and the Beatminerz remix.Also bought the album when it was released in like 97, used to be my favorite album along with Jodeci's 'The Show..'. with Trippin, Horny and obviously ROTM. I knew about the Innocent Man album but didnt have a cc to buy it online and I havent seen it around here.Isnt it released on Everton's old stiker Kevin Campbell's record label? I read that they bought him off Deathrow Records or somethin. I wonder why he left Atlantic/Warner bros label. Respect for this.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Jay-Dawg03 said:
this has already come out in the UK ages ago. how come its being released again?
The single is getting released. The album has been out a while. And "Innocent Man" was released as a single in April.

By staying tuned to StreetHop you can help mark get a top 5 single.

I found this interesting about the dance 4 me video, http://www.caribzones.com/markmorrison.html. Is the video online anywhere to watch it?

Mark Morrison was ahead of his time back in 96, Innocent man with DMX was a good song, good hook, lyrics. when I saw the single in a shop the week it came out, April as u said. I dont think it was highly placed in the charts. so hope this does well cause the UK needs more artists like this. Its good to see someone like TPain workin with a UK cat. I hope this one hell of a come back for the Mack. Its been a long time coming.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hywyn said:
I found this interesting about the dance 4 me video, http://www.caribzones.com/markmorrison.html. Is the video online anywhere to watch it?

Mark Morrison was ahead of his time back in 96, Innocent man with DMX was a good song, good hook, lyrics. when I saw the single in a shop the week it came out, April as u said. I dont think it was highly placed in the charts. so hope this does well cause the UK needs more artists like this. Its good to see someone like TPain workin with a UK cat. I hope this one hell of a come back for the Mack. Its been a long time coming.
The "Dance 4 Me" Video is on Youtube.

Thanks just ordered the album from Virgin store near me. I remember Deathrow's promo with 8 snippets of the deathrow innocent man album. I dont remember Dance 4 Me on there, I find it so strange that DMX would record a track for a Deathrow release cause Innocent Man ft DMX track was on the MM Deathrow Sampler CD.

EIB

The Innocent Man track with DMX was hot, i've been tempted to buy the album, it's been sitting around for over a year in the stores.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.