Mark Morrison releases new single; links up with StreetHop.com for competition

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mark Morrison is back once again, with his new digital single "Dance 4 Me" featuring Tanya Stephens, released last Monday, Feb 5th on iTunes, HMVDigital, Napster, 7Digital, Rhapsody and all digital retailers. It's available to iTunes users worldwide. The single includes a hot remix by Jive recording artist, T-Pain.

Mark Morrison was one of the most successful British R&B singers of the mid-90’s. His breakthrough single, "Return of the Mack" became a Top Ten hit worldwide in 1996, and opened the US market for him the following year.

The "Dance 4 Me" Single is backed by a music video filmed in Barbados, which is currently play listed on KISS TV.

DOWNLOAD "DANCE 4 ME" NOW! AT THE LINKS BELOW:

iTunes CD 1

iTunes CD 2

You can also get it at MarkMorrisonOnline.com

To celebrate the release of "Dance 4 Me", the second single from Mark Morrison's independent album Innocent Man, StreetHop.com is giving away free physical copies of the "Dance 4 Me" CD Single (due for release Feb 12th) and copies of the Innocent Man album.

WIN A COPY OF THE ALBUM: INNOCENT MAN:

Simply post a reply below saying "I WANT TO WIN A COPY OF INNOCENT MAN!""

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.